We are super glad that you are here. We have obviously more articles on coffee pods, coffee and compostable coffee pods. Other meaningful websites on plastic-free coffee capsules are for instance from leading media publishers, or Moving Beans. Alternatively read our good blog on Nespresso pods.
Next time you are at your favorite coffeehouse and someone catches your eye, here are ten interesting coffee curiosities that you can use to start the ball rolling:
1) Coffee is considered an aphrodisiac. Since it has a high dose of caffeine and other different alkaloids, research studies have actually revealed that coffee can increase stamina and the total length of intimate encounters.
2) Although coffee has been a part of the Arab culture for many, many years, it did not enter into the western world up until the 1500s. Prior to that time, priests thought that coffee was a beverage of the devil. Pope Clement VIII lastly ended this line of thinking by taking a sip of coffee and after that providing it his blessing.
3) Japan’s main Coffee Day is 1 October. Yes, believe it or not, there is a nation, and a tea drinking country at that, which has a main coffee day. Is that to make their nationals work much more? We will never understand.
4) A single acre of coffee trees can give near 10 thousand pounds of cherries. There are still practically two thousand pounds of coffee beans once they are grated or hulled.
5) 49 out of 50 US states grow definitely no coffee. The state that yields coffee is Hawaii. Is that to keep the sports surfers awaken, we question? When the Big Wave of your life is on the horizon, you do not want to be asleep.
6) Germany is the 2nd largest coffee customer in the world. Forty-three percent of Germans add sweetener to their coffee, while only twenty-seven percent of Americans (the primary customer of coffee) make use of any kind of sweetener in their coffee. Alright, this was more about sweetener than coffee however you get the idea.
7) The English word coffee originated from the Latin word Coffea. Coffea is the Latin name for a genus of trees. If you questioned, the word “genus” is a primary taxonomic classification that is above species and below a family. Any more enlightened? Hm, thank you Wikipedia.
8) Every single among the fifty-three countries that grows coffee lies along the equator, in between the tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. That offers us an excellent sign on what the perfect coffee growing weather requires to look like.
9) On average, individuals who buy their coffee from drive-through windows before work will invest around 45 hours every year waiting in line for their coffee. That is what we call passion!
10) Petroleum is the only product that is traded more heavily than coffee. The amount of coffee produced around the world is close to six million metric tonnes per annum.
Next time you drink coffee, or want to start a conversation about coffee or in general, you have a few truths to flaunt about.
They are an entreprise that has been providing Nespresso capsules for a long time, with much more news under this link. Alternatively go through a good article on compostable Nespresso pods. They were the first to provide aluminium-free Nespresso-compatible coffee pods.